exorcise exorcise

That constant heartbeat sound is VERY annoying. I could see this game going way deeper, and descending into some kind of a surreal journey of discovering. But no, the game is completed with three clicks.

Extraction: Chapter 0 Extraction: Chapter 0

Reminds me a lot of Submachine, and I guess my expectations were on the same level. The game was even shorter than I'd expect for a pilot, but the little content it had was excellent. I'll be looking forward to any actual installments of the series.

JoshuaStone responds:

Yeah, the full chapters will be much bigger!

Scary Maze Scary Maze

Played the entire game through. The last three or so levels can only be completed by clipping through the walls when the MS Paint earrape scenes happen. Then the levels start over. No content at all, graphics are zero-effort, there's earrape, the level design is boring. This game is a joke, and it wasn't funny even the first time.

JinCree - Lonely Room JinCree - Lonely Room

I wouldn't exactly call this dubstep, but then again I don't listen to electronic that often, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Otherwise this is quite nice, a short and simple song, nothing to shake a stick at.

Bad loop #7 Bad loop #7

0:20 slightly blew me away. Everything else before and after it was quite dull, and this loop doesn't even loop very well (hence the name, I guess).

Rafer300 responds:

Thanks for the review, and yep, I do these things when i'm bored. I'll make a good loop someday haha

The Pop The Pop

The instrumentation is excellent, it has a very 80's feel to it, with that sort of a wavy electric piano in the background. I would appreciate knowing what song this is a cover of (as stated in your Licensing terms).

MegaRedMan720 responds:

That's a state publication error, the song I created using the Music Maker Jam.
I'm Italian and I'm using (google translator)