JinCree - Lonely Room JinCree - Lonely Room

I wouldn't exactly call this dubstep, but then again I don't listen to electronic that often, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Otherwise this is quite nice, a short and simple song, nothing to shake a stick at.

Bad loop #7 Bad loop #7

0:20 slightly blew me away. Everything else before and after it was quite dull, and this loop doesn't even loop very well (hence the name, I guess).

Rafer300 responds:

Thanks for the review, and yep, I do these things when i'm bored. I'll make a good loop someday haha

The Pop The Pop

The instrumentation is excellent, it has a very 80's feel to it, with that sort of a wavy electric piano in the background. I would appreciate knowing what song this is a cover of (as stated in your Licensing terms).

MegaRedMan720 responds:

That's a state publication error, the song I created using the Music Maker Jam.
I'm Italian and I'm using (google translator)

Tech Difficulties of Robots! Tech Difficulties of Robots!

This was a bit random. The different parts didn't seem to go together very well, even though all of this was well composed. I very much liked the part starting from 0:40. It takes a lot of bravery to put in a portion with a seemingly varying tempo. The synths at 1:30 hit you like an alarm clock.

I can see much improvement from here. Keep on doing what you like.

_- Everyday Remix-_ _- Everyday Remix-_

Repetitive chord structure is repetitive. But in all seriousness, this is a good sounding song. The chiptunes-y start is very nostalgic and fun, and I like the traditional synth pop instrumentals, though the beat seems to cover up some of the other instruments, especially in the beginning. The 'laxed part starting from around 2:10 is nice, but ends very abruptly.

All in all this was a pleasant listen, I can see you making great things from here on as well.